EMOSA PLASTICS S.A., in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27th April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5th December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, as Responsible for the Processing of the personal data provided, provides the following information:
Company name: EMOSA PLASTICS S.A.
Tax ID number: A58986969
Address: C/Antoni Gaudí (Pol. Industrial Camí del Mig), 3 – Nave 8, 08349, Cabrera de Mar, Barcelona
Telephone: +34 937500504
Purpose of the processing: We process the data and information provided by the persons concerned in order to:
1. Manage the use of the functionalities made available through the website, including the response to requests and/or queries made, using the corresponding contact form.
The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as the contractual and/or business relationship between the User and EMOSA PLASTICS S.A. continues. With regards to the requests made by a user that do not involve a contractual relationship, the data will be kept until the request has been resolved.
2. If you want to try and receive information about the product, your data will be processed in order to send you a sample and information related to the product.
3. Keep the Users of EMOSA PLASTICS S.A.’s products and/or services informed, via email or equivalent electronic communication means, and to manage the sending of commercial communications, provided that the User accepted by marking the corresponding box.
Legitimation: EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A. will only process personal data if at least one of the following circumstances occurs:
1. In the event of managing the use of the functionalities made available through the Website, including responding to requests and/or queries made using the corresponding contact form, the processing will be legitimised by the consent of the interested party. In any case, if the user is a client of EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A., the data may be processed in order to comply with the contractual obligations.
2. In the event of wanting to try the product using the “FREE Sample” form and to receive information about it, the data is processed in order to send the sample and information related to this product, the processing will be legitimised by the consent of the interested party.
3. In the event of informing users about EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A.’s products and/or services, the processing will be legitimised by the consent of the person concerned.
Data retention criteria: The data will only be kept for the time necessary for which they have been collected, unless there is a legal obligation.
1. In the event of managing the use of the functionalities made available through the Website, including responding to requests and/or queries made using the corresponding contact form, the data may be communicated to suppliers or collaborators of EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A. solely for responding to the request and/or inquiry.
2. In the event that the User wants to try the product, their data may be communicated to transport companies in order to send the product or to suppliers or collaborators, of EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A. only to satisfy the stated purposes.
International data transfers: In the event that the User wants to try the product and it is located in a country outside the European Economic Area, it is likely that an International Data Transfer will be required.
Rights of the Interested Party: The interested party has the right to withdraw its consent at any time. Likewise, we inform you that you may exercise your access, rectification and deletion (Right to be forgotten), data limitation, data portability and opposition rights, by sending a letter to C/Antoni Gaudí (Pol. Industrial Camí del Mig), 3 – Nave 8, 08349, Cabrera de Mar, Barcelona, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, the interested party is informed that he/she may revoke his/her consent to receive commercial communications by sending an email to email@example.com.
The interested party can submit a claim before the competent data protection control authority, which is currently the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), through its electronic headquarters: www.sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web, or sending a letter to C/ Jorge Juan nº6 – 28001 MADRID.
Do I have to provide all the information requested in the contact section?
With regards to the form on the website, the User must fill in the sections marked as “mandatory”. Failure to complete the required personal data or to fill them in partially may mean that EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A. will not be able to meet your requests and, consequently, EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A. will be exempt from any liability for the non-provision or incomplete provision of the requested services.
The personal data provided by the User to EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A. must be current so that the information in the records is up-to-date and error-free. The User will be liable for the truthfulness of the data provided.
What security measures does the entity have in place?
EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A. informs that the processing of personal data is done at all times in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection and the information society services.
EMOSA PLASTICS, S.A. informs that it has the necessary technical and organisational security measures in place to guarantee the security of the User’s personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorised access according to the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force.